Monday, May 17, 2010

The OLDS


I was on my way home last night and passed a muscle car on t-hwy. Just the gas exhaust smell brought back memories of Michael's first car, The OLDS. We spent so many wonderful nights cruising up and down Branson. That car was where we spent a lot of time kissing,landing at one of the popular makeout spots. I remember the purr of that car as we cruised down by Sammy Lane Resort. There was that awesome gazebo surrounded by trees right on the lakefront. There is something so sexy about kissin under the stars and weeping willow trees in the steamy summer nights, who needs air conditioning when you have a cool lake breeze?
Another wonderful makeout spot, the tower where we had to climb over a gate and up that dark path, but worth every second sitting at the top of the mountain overlooking the glitzy lights of the town. I have so many wonderful memories of those summers spent with my Michael. I wish I could spend my last night as a 20 year old in the passenger seat of that car one more time, in the steamy Branson summer air, kissing my handsome hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment