Monday, May 10, 2010

Mamma Kamia



Praise God! Michael was able to decipher my not so subtle hints this Mother's day and bought me the movie Mamma Mia. I sit here listening to the sweet lyrics to Slipping Through My Fingers by Abba. It is amazing how fast my little boys are growing up, I sit back and reminisce about the deliriously sleepy days I can barely remember. Little chubby fingers and tiny bitty toes. First smiles, warm fuzzy little heads, and soft baby bottoms. Now my little boys are turning 4 & 5 in less than a month. They scream and yell and cry, but I love the curious little Aidan who is doing experiments and the crazy little dancing Brady. "Sometimes I wish that I could freeze the picture
And save it from the funny tricks of time
Slipping through my fingers..."

It expresses exactly how I feel at the moment, the lyrics below! Enjoy!

Slipping through my fingers all the time
I try to capture every minute
The feeling in it
Slipping through my fingers all the time
Do I really see whats in her mind
Each time I think Im close to knowing
She keeps on growing
Slipping through my fingers all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment