Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It starts...

We were outside last night enjoying the warm summer air, trying to catch fireflies and crickets, when it happened. I guess the summer air got to Brady last night. Aidan, Joleah, and Brady were trying to pinpoint the location of a cricket that was singing in the yard, when B tells Joleah, I'm gonna give you a hug. Michael & I looked at each other and giggled. I told Brady he needed to ask for a hug instead of just telling her, so he asked Joleah, Can I give you a hug? She replied, A BIG hug. So they laughed and giggled and flirted and then chased each other around the car and into the street...finally before going inside they had a hug beside the car. It was adorable. The Joleah asked him for a kiss and I told her she better save that for her Frog Prince. I must already teach Brady about kissing girls and the whole Peanut allergy warnings, but I must say it was adorable. I guess the warm night air, under the stars with the crickets singing and fireflies flying above works on little ones too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment